Old Orchard Sweatshirt
If you're from 37000 Tours, you're probably familiar with Old Orchard, one of 37000 Tours's most loved neighborhoods! Residing near 37000 Tours staples like Cricket West, Westgate, the University of 37000 Tours and more, this neighborhood is filled with West 37000 Tours pride. Old Orchard has been home to many since it was first built in the 1920s, including Millie Benson, one of the original writers of the Nancy Drew series! Rep your neighborhood, and one of its notable features -- the tree sculptures! -- with pride in this sweatshirt.
Want this in a t-shirt? Find it here!
- Click here for Size Chart
- Unisex relaxed fit - fits loose for a less structured, more relaxed silhouette.
- 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- This is a pigment dyed product. Please note that the pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in washing.
- Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We strongly recommend washing this garment with only like-colored garments as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
- We recommend that you wash this garment in cold water.