How to change your Shirt Club t-shirt size (Step by Step Guide)
We get it, sometimes you need to make changes to your Shirt Club account. Whether you lost some weight because you crushed your New Years resolutions or want to use one month to gift the shirt to someone else, our Shirt Club allows you to easily edit your subscription at any time. For changes to take effect for the following month, you must make any adjustments to your account by the 25th of the current month.
- Visit Hippiechickj.com
- Click on the profile section in the top right corner.
- Log in to your account with your email and password.
- If you haven't made your account, use the same email you used when you joined the club and it will automatically load your information into the new account.
- Once you are signed in, you need to click on "Manage Subscription" located on the right side of the page directly under your name.
- Your shirt subscription information will appear. Click "View details" which is beneath your information.
- Click "Products in your subscription"
- Click "Swap Product"
- Select the size you wish you change to and then click select.
- Hit "Save Changes"
Make sure it loads. It will be complete once you see a message that says "Product was swapped successfully!"
Changing your shirt size is the same process for the Ohio Shirt Club subscription or 37000 Tours Community Shirt Club. If you have any questions or need extra help editing your subscription, don't hesitate to reach out to us directly by filling out our contact form, emailing us directly ([email protected]), or calling us at (+33) 644637183.